1. WITHDRAWAL Analysis - Click here for retirement withdrawal analysis. This program will determine the monthly income to be withdrawn when a given lump sum of money is held.
2. Number of WITHDRAWALs Analysis - Click here for number retirement withdrawals analysis. This program will show a person how many years of monthly withdrawals can be taken from a given cash lump sum. The user will be able to factor in an annual withdrawal rate increase (estimated rate of inflation), if such an option is desired. If the inflation adjustment rate each year is not to be changed, then that value can be set to zero.
3. LUMPSUM Needed Analysis - Click here for retirement lump sum amount needed analysis. This program will determine the amount of money needed when given a monthly sum of money to be withdrawn.
4. MONTHLY SAVINGS Analysis - Click here for monthly savings analysis. This program will determine the amount of money that must be saved monthly to save towards a required lump sum.
5. INFLATED SAVINGS Analysis - Click here for inflated savings analysis. This program will determine the amount of money that will be saved based on monthly savings information.
6. MONTHLY Loan PAYMENT Analysis - Click here for monthly payment analysis. This program will determine the monthly payment for a loan.
7. Number of MONTHS PAYOFF Analysis - Click here for the number of months to pay off a loan analysis. This program will determine the number of months until a current loan will be paid off.
8. CURRENT Loan BALANCE Analysis - Click here for the current balance of an existing loan.
9. STANDARD SAVINGS Analysis - Click here for standard savings analysis. This program will determine the amount of money that will be saved based on monthly savings information without allowing for an increased amount of savings each year for inflation.
10. TOTAL Retirement Analysis - Click here for a total retirement analysis. This program will show a person how to balance their savings and spending over a lifetime by showing them how to save while working, withdraw while retired, and still maintain the same inflation-adjusted style of living throughout. With this program, a person should be able to avoid the trauma which sometimes comes from the sudden loss of income with retirement.
These programs can be executed by downloading any of the below ZIP files and unzipping them using either PKUNZIP.EXE or WINZIP.EXE. After the files have been unzipped, double click on the SETUP.EXE to install either DDEVGT2000, MASTERMIND, FINSYS (Total Financial System, version 23), or ANNUITY. Once installed, these programs can be executed from C:\Program Files.
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, II Samuel, I Kings, II Kings, I Chronicles, II Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John, III John, Jude, Revelation
1. WITHDRAWAL From Lump Sum Analysis - CLICK HERE
Visit My Companion Websites:
INTERNET'ing For The SON